18/19 SEASON END NOTE - Not all colors are available. ETA Fall 2019
NOTE: WE HAVE MOUNTS FOR ALL BRANDS!
Select OTHER UNIT. Be sure to enter make and model correctly in the above box!
DENALI Pro Series UTV Snow Plows are ready for the snow season! Our team of engineers designed a Cadillac plow at a reasonable price so you don't have to skimp on quality to save money. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV and SxS, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
Please Note:All DENALI Snow Plow Systems require a winch (not included) to raise and lower the plow blade. We recommend a VIPER Elite, Max or Midnight winch 3500lb or larger.
- UTV Snow Plow Blade - County / DOT Style
- UTV Pushtubes
- One (1) Reversible Wearbar
- Rubber Flap
- Rubber Flap Stabilizer Bar
- Skid Feet
- Plow Markers
- Plow Mount (machine specific)
- Installation Hardware and Instructions
- County-style blade (curved design) cuts wet snow & throws powder; made of 12-gauge steel
- Impact Resistant Reinforcement System, includes leading edge stiffener and vertical stabilizer bar
- Sand-blasted powder coat with epoxy primer & TGIC Polyester top coat for corrosion protection, UV resistance and durability
- High strength, high yield 3/16 thick Grade 50 steel wear bar
- Angled Blade : 16 on the low side; 23 on the high side
- Rubber flap & stabilizer bar with rubber flap
- Height AND angle adjustable steel skid feet
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Pivot Assembly - 2 additional support bars for maximum durability & strength
- Turn system allows for easy positioning of the blade in 5 different angles - 0, 12.5°, 25°
- Simple detachment system with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
- Quick release pins included
- Extended Push Tubes are designed to be used with SxS/UTVs with tracks installed