NOTE: WE HAVE MOUNTS FOR ALL BRANDS!
Select OTHER UNIT. Be sure to enter make and model correctly in above box!
DENALI Standard Series ATV/UTV Snow Plows are made to handle the toughest conditions including sand, snow, and ice. The "Easy-Connect" design created by MotoAlliance engineers makes attaching and detaching the plow an extremely easy process. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV / SxS, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
Please Note: all DENALI UTV Plow Systems require a winch (not included) to raise and lower the plow blade. We recommend a VIPER Elite, Max or Midnight winch 3500lb or larger.
- UTV Snow Plow Blade - Straight
- Two (2) Wearbars
- Skid Feet
- Installation Hardware and Instructions
- Snow Plow Blade (19 inches scoop) and leading horizontal supports are formed from a single piece of 11 gauge steel
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
65° attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
Two (2), Replaceable 7gauge steel wear bars included with every kit
Height and angle adjustable skid feet included
- 3 Year Warranty
Impact Resistant Reinforced Pivot Assembly - 2 additional support bars for maximum durability & strength
- Turn system allows you to easily position your plow in 5 different angles - 0, 12.5°, 25°
Simple detachment system with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Quick Release Pins included
Extended Push Tubes are designed to be used with SxS/UTVs that have tracks