Fan override kit for a Honda Pioneer 500.
This kit allows the user to turn on the radiator fan upon demand thus overriding the automatic setting from factory. Be confident the fan is operating with the choice of having an always-on system.
- Plug-n-Play fan override switch.
- 1 modified sealed rocker switch, Blue LED's.
- Pre-wired rocker switch.
- Unplug OEM fan connector.
- Plug in the kit T-Harness inline.
- Route wires to the dash/switch panel.
- Connect the plug into the switch.
- Connect the green wire to a solid ground point.
- ------ next steps are for the lighted switch and not required for operation.
- Connect the Red wire to a 12v source. Key ON is preferred.
- Connect Yellow wire to headlight positive. Can also be combined with the Red wire to come on anytime key is on.
Note: Rocker switch has been modified for this item.
*This kit DOES NOT work with the Pioneer 1000.